School of Engineering and Technology – A one day “Faculty Development Workshop”
This program was arranged by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr. D Y Patil School of Engineering & Technology for the faculties and students. The workshop was for all the faculties of Knowledge City. The program was started with the short introduction of the guest with formal inauguration.
The contents of the Faculty development session was as below:
• Faculty role
• Development areas (Teaching, Research, Services)
• Contribution to institute, students and to society
• B. Tech Projects • Research proposal
• Industry Institute Partnership
• Presentation and communication skills
• Institute to faculty and students
After presentation Dr B V Reddy interacted with faculty. In this session, faculties learned how to work on B. Tech Project, how to write a research paper and research proposal, role of workshop, seminar, conference in education and how to fetch fund from industry and R& D organization.
For further details please see the document
Click On Image to Enlarge